3 years post-qualification practice experience, particular experience in cross-border investment, securities, M&A, PE investment preferred. Excellence in English a must.
Please deliver your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A lawyer's certificate of qualification is required;
2. 3 years post-qualification practice experience is required, particular experience in construction, real estate preferred;
3. Excellence in English is a must.
Please deliver your resume to email@example.com.
Jingtian & Gongcheng is one of the leading legal services providers in the area of capital markets in China. It was awarded as “Firm of the Year China in Overseas IPO ”and “Mergers & Acquisition Firm of the Year China” by renowned and well-recognized entities or media for numerous times. Due to team expansion, we are currently looking for one to two legal professional(s) focusing in the capital markets area.
Applicants shall possess the following qualifications:
1. Graduated from a top-tier law school in China with bachelor’s degree or above and obtained LLM or JD degree from a ABA qualified law school or a foreign law school outside the United States; fluency in conversational English and proficiency in legal writing in English language;
2. Aiming to choose law as your long-term profession; able to endure hardship in workplace; strong sense of responsibility; capable of working independently;
3. Passed the Chinese bar examination; priority is given to applicants having 2-3 years legal experience in IPO or PE investment in top-tier PRC or foreign law firms.
Please submit application/resume through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.